Quiz of the day 13.04.2015
- F.Ali Ahmed
- Giani Zail Singh
2. Murshid Quli Khan was Governor of
- Andaman & Nicobar islands
- Both 2 & 3
3. NH 47A stands to National Highways connecting
- Gorakhpur - Kanyakumari
- Kundanoor - Willington Islands in Kochi
- Thane - Chennai
- Kolkata - Dhule
4. Raja Sansi International Airport in located at
5. Fuel with calorific value 150 is
6. Tocopheroles is the chemical present in ..
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
7. Which adulterant is added to curd
- Lead Chromate
- Animal Fats
8. What was the Old name of the Japan?
9. The Classical dance of India "Nat-Natin" belongs to.....
- Tamil Nadu
10. The famous instrumentalist Karaikudi R.Mani got fame from the instrument?