UGC NET General Studies - Paper -I
1.Which is the number that comes in this sequence 9,8,8,8,7,8,
2.Which of the following belongs to the wet forest of Amazon
- none of the above
3. The word 'workshop' comes into Research from
- Fiction and drama
4.Who was called as' The Lion of Punjab'
- Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- Bhagat Singh
- Lala Lajpat Rai
- Dadabhai Naoroji
5.Kohima is capital of which state?
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
6.11th Five year plans was titles as
- Remoned of Poverty
- Growth in the social justice
- towards faster and more inclusive growth
- Growth in the Equality
7. The term nanotechnology was defined by?
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
- Tokyo University of science
8. Who in the writer of 'Straight from the Heart'
- Kapil Sharma
- Kapil Dev
- Kapil Sibal
- Kapil Naiker
9. Speed of sound in Steel is...
10. Sting of a honeybee is modified
- None of the above