41. Enumeration is a process of
(A) Declaring a set of numbers
(B) Sorting a list of strings
(C) Assigning a legal values possible for a variable
(D) Sequencing a list of operators
42. Which of the following mode declaration is used in C++ to open a file for input?
(A) ios: : app
(B) In:: ios
(C) ios: : file
(D) ios: : in
43. Data Encryption Techniques are particularly used for ______.
(A) Protecting data in Data Communication System.
(B) Reduce Storage Space Requirement.
(C) Enhances Data Integrity.
(D) Decreases Data Integrity.
44. Let L be a set accepted by a nondeterministic finite automaton. The number of states in non-deterministic finite automaton is |Q|. The maximum number of states in equivalent finite automaton that accepts L is
(C) 2|Q| – 1
45. What is the result of the following expression?
(1 & 2) + (3 & 4)
46. Back propagation is a learning technique that adjusts weights in the neural network by propagating weight changes.
(A) Forward from source to sink No
(B) Backward from sink to source from position p
(C) Forward from source to hidden nodes
(D) Backward from since to hidden nodes
47. Match the following:
a. TTL 1. High fan out
b. ECL 2. Low propagation delay
c. CMOS 3. High power dissipation
a b c
(A) 3 2 1
(B) 1 2 3
(C) 1 3 2
(D) 3 1 2
48. ______ is an “umbrella” activity that is applied throughout the software engineering process.
(D) Software quality assurance
49. Identify the operation which is commutative but not associative?
50. Given a Relation POSITION (Posting No, Skill), then query to retrieve all distinct pairs of posting-nos. requiring skill is
(A) Select p.posting-No, p.posting-No From position p where p.skill= p.posting-No <p.posting-No.
(B) Select p1-posting-No, p2.posting-No from position p1, position p2 where p1.skill=p2.skill
(C) Select p1.posting-No, p2.posting-No from position p1, position p2 where p1.skill=p2.skill and p1.posting-No< p2.posting-No
(D) Select p1.posting-No, p2.posting-No from position p1, position p2 where p1.skill=p2.skill and p1.posting-No=p2.posting-No